Front and Centre Training Solutions director, Cameron Read, has successfully developed and executed tailored and applicable learning and executive programs for professional services, focused specifically on sales, client experience, team and management practices and all associated skills sets.
Cameron’s client base is diverse – ranging from elite sporting organisations, banking and finance, healthcare, retail, through to a range of executive coaching clientele.
Over many years Cameron has built wide-ranging experience including:
- Elite sports development and coaching – WA Football Commission and WACA
- Health care sales experience
- Corporate Training Manager
- State, Regional and National management experience
- Product Management roles
- Corporate coaching certification
- Cert IV in Workplace Training
- DiSC accreditation
- Tertiary qualifications – Sports Science and Education
- Post Grad Dip Ed (Adult Learning).
Talk to Cameron to find out more about Front and Centre Training Solutions via Contact Us or phone Cameron directly on 0430 015 815
Front and Centre Training Solutions has reached the West Coast with Jarrad Pozzi heading up our Perth office.
Jarrad has implemented many of the skills and values he developed whilst competing as an elite athlete to forge a successful professional career in Sales, Marketing, Coaching and Management over the past 20 years.
He has worked with many large multinational companies across various industries such as Sports, Lifestyle and Healthcare and brings with him an appetite for success that he shares with all his clients.
Jarrad has worked with many teams, on both a state and a national level and has experience in driving and implementing organisational cultural change as well as establishing detailed onboarding programs and building brand new Business Units from the ground up.
Jarrad’s experience includes:
- Elite sports development and coaching – Western Australian Institute of Sport & Victorian Institute of Sport
- State, Regional and National Business Management experience
- Product Management
- National Account Management
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Corporate Coaching and Career Path Management
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- DiSC Accreditation
- Big Bang Behavioural System Accreditation
Jarrad has a diverse and well-developed skill set that he can tailor to your business needs to ensure that your organisation is given the “Pozitive Edge” over your competitors.
Contact Jarrad to see how Front and Centre can work with you and your people to ensure that you are achieving and exceeding your desired business goals.
Heidi is a highly motivated individual, with a passion for understanding, connecting and developing people. One of her favourite quotes is from Maya Angelou, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never, ever, forget how you made them feel.” Her goal during any training workshop or presenting to an audience, is to achieve this, if people feel something, then they are motivated and driven to action….
With over 15 years in the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry, Heidi understands what is important in health care, which is not only connecting to customers but ensuring her customers know how to ‘connect and make a difference to their patients.’ Heidi has worked across many functions from Sales, Marketing and training, but her true passion and inspiration comes from training others, with 10 years as a senior trainer and facilitator. Heidi truly believes it comes down to communication and interpersonal skills, that will get the best out of individuals, teams and organisations alike, to achieve a common goal.
Heidi’s experience includes:
- Exemplary internal performance consulting skills to address a specific business need and develop training solutions that deliver on commercial objectives
- Ability to develop and roll out end-to-end clinical product pharmaceutical training across a range of therapeutic areas
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills to engage and inspire an audience
- Certification 4 in Training & Assessment
- Instructional Design Certified – including Virtual training design & delivery
- Situational Leadership accredited
- DiSC accredited
- Colin James Master of Communication accredited
Learning is an active process. We learn by doing. Only knowledge that is used sticks in your mind” – Dale Carnegie.
Shereen is an enthusiastic and experienced learning professional who is dedicated to understanding the needs of your team to dynamically bridge the gap for long term retention.
After completing her Bachelor of Medical Science (B Med Sc.), she launched her sales career in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology. Shereen has enlisted her 12 years’ experience, several years’ in Learning and Development and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), in every project. She understands the importance of quickly grasping complex and nuanced concepts to present them in a palatable way that benefits the business needs.
Shereen’s experience and qualifications include:
- National Learning and Performance Manager across a four-brand portfolio
- Hospital and General medicine Sales experience
- JAPAC region product expert
- Pharmaceutical market research
- Field coaching
- Design Thinking
- Behavioural Science and Economics
- Negotiation skills
- Digital Learning platform management
- National project management for module learning
- 6 boxes performance thinking accreditation
- B Med Sc
- MBA with merit
Her expertise and commercial awareness in all aspects of the learning process from gap analysis to instructional design, communication and presentation skills sets her apart as an energetic partner to your learning needs.
Front and Centre Training Solutions director Grazina Fechner (or Griz for those who know her!) is a professional media trained presenter and media expert with a successful history in Sales and L and D management roles.
Grazina has made a living out of her ability to get her message across. From her own TV show and advertising through to corporate sales and training positions, she is a dynamic and engaging presenter who is sought after by her clients. Griz is not your normal corporate trainer!!
Griz is a regular on Channel 7 variety shows giving her quirky assessment of life in general – and how to make the best out of every single “person” interaction!
Grazina brings a wealth of instructional design and project management experience to each program, making your training program an engaging, fun and innovative success.
Her clients range from large retail and wholesale healthcare groups, health and beauty retail businesses to retail cooking, clothing and furniture chains. Grazina is also in the final stages of publishing her first book! Watch this space!!
Her experience includes:
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- TV social commentator
- Keynote speaker
- Inspirational speaker
- Interviewer and conference facilitator.
- Channel 9 accredited on-screen presenter
- Optus TV Host
- Travelling reporter
- Sales experience (Healthcare and Retail)
- Corporate Sales and Marketing Trainer Director
- Cert IV in Workplace training
- Instructional Design
- DiSC accredited trainer
- Tertiary qualification – Education
- Channel 7 “expert” on everything communication
Talk to Grazina Fechner about the benefits of a Front and Centre program via Contact Us or speak to Grazina directly on 0430 274 616… and be prepared for a long conversation!
Dean’s passion for people and safety is what drives his love and focus of keeping people safe in any environment.
No matter what the company or the need, Dean is ready to contribute proactive, diverse global security management achievements, aligned with refined political awareness, and expert security talents with knowledge and understanding of current security operations while collaborating with various key stakeholders to develop, implement and drive the security function across your environment.
His current successes include
• Security Manager Parliament of NSW.
• Manager of Security Intelligence and Risk Attorney General Department NSW.
• Designing and delivering training to Iraq National Police in Iraq.
• Senior Security Coordinator Department Prime Minister and Cabinet – APEC 2007 Task Force.
• Security Training Manager Sydney Opera House.
Dean’s expertise is in developing Risk assessments for medical institutions and volatile workplaces. He also consults with companies on travel security arrangements and conducts country threat assessments for those taking their people or executives overseas.
Dean facilitates tactical Communication and negotiation programs.
Dean is also involved in writing procedures for all levels of negotiation and assists in writing government policy and procedures Contact Dean via firstname.lastname@example.org
Karlyn brings a diverse skill set and the “fun” to finance! With a background in corporate sales and marketing, formal education in business and roles culminating in Business Unit Manager – Apparel for Nike Australia, Karlyn has diversified into the financial world with a Masters in Accounting.
In her capacity with Front and Centre, she focuses on the application of sales and communication techniques and merchandising in retail, along with working with accounting organisations to put the personality into the accounting world!
Karlyn’s role with Front and Centre is broad and varied, from CFO, content designer, facilitator and brand manager.
Karlyn works in part-time capacity, whilst playing mum to her 2 kids and completing her CPA. Contact Karlyn via email@example.com
After Rob completed a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, he went on to Major in Broadcast Journalism at Charles Sturt University. This is where he reported on, presented and produced at local, national and international events; 2000 & 2008 Olympic Games, 2006 & 2012 Commonwealth Games, 2003 Rugby World Cup, lead reporter at 2007 Rugby World Cup (France), 2003 New Zealand All-Blacks feature assignment, 2007 San Francisco Red Bull air race, 2001 Volvo round the world yacht race, 2001-2004 Sydney to Hobart yacht race coverage.
2007-2011 – Anchor of Network Ten’s nationally acclaimed sports program Sports Tonight.
Rob presented breaking news, on-air interviews, live crosses with talent and covered both national and international sports in depth throughout a half-an-hour program. Sports Tonight received multiple Logie nominations – the highest honor in Australian television.
2012 – Ten News Sports Anchor. On-air presentation – national sports bulletin. 2013 – Sports journalism at Seven News (Sydney)
Rob will be focusing on our Media training programs, Presentation Skills, Key Note appearances, MC hosting, Presenting on media trends and how to make messages stick – communication skills.
Rob brings to the Front and Centre arena his beautiful daughter Riley and gorgeous wife Kristin!